Monday, November 26, 2012

Did you know if you truly believe in Christ you are an Israelite? You have been adopted into God's family and are a descendant of Israel. So now what?

Remember these things, O Jacob, for you are my servant, O Israel. ... Remember these
things, Jacob: You are my servant, Israel. I formed you; you are my servant.
~ Isaiah 44:21 ~
"Servant Israel" is mention 87 times in the Bible.

Here is just a few......"O Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen...He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful ... He said to me, "You are my servant Israel....an inheritance to his servant Israel;...God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant...Keep in mind the law of Moses, my servant...'By my servant David I will rescue my people Israel...Hear the supplications of your servant...Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth?"
Do you think God is trying to tell us something?

No comments: